Monday, November 19, 2007

Show Some Support for Amber!

It has been a dream to talk to the many young ladies who have emailed me in regards to my blog. I enjoy getting to know everyone and seeing where their modeling careers have taken them, as well as knowing that in some small way, I have helped empower them to follow their dreams.

Amber is one of those such girls. She is well on her way to getting the exposure she needs to make it in the industry. She has recently made it to the final rounds of the Seventeen Reader Model Contest! Out of thousands of model hopefuls, Amber is one of 17 lucky gals competing to win a chance at a $10,000 modeling contract with FORD Models (my agency, woot!) as well as an editorial shoot/spread in Seventeen Magazine! How cool is that?!

To view Amber's personal profile

Go HERE to vote for Amber! Be sure to select her name from the drop down list of contestants.

Amber is not just naturally beautiful, she's a smart girl with her head on straight. She believes in herself and carries herself with a positive energy, plus she is very into school and getting her education together. It is because of how cool Amber is that I am hoping that everyone takes a chance to vote for her. :)

I'm always ready and willing to help anyone in any way I can and I am honored to be able to promote Amber on my blog. Those who vote are also entered into a drawing to win a Francesca dress from Single. You can vote once a day so vote often!

Good luck Amber!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment