Monday, December 24, 2007

Quick Update on Me

Hey, everyone! Sorry for being MIA. My office job is micromanaging, which means no more free Internet time. Grrr....but I promise I do have some posts in the works. About 3-4 I believe.

I want to say THANK YOU to all who voted for me in the Project Breakout Swimwear Competition. I did make it to the semifinals...yay! The next step involved making a video of myself modeling swimwear. The deadline to upload the video to the site is by the end of today and I made sure to get my video up and live last night. I don't know if it's viewable by the public or just the judges but you can check my modeling profile for the contest to find out. The final 12 contestants who get to go to South Beach to shoot the calendar will be chosen and announced on Monday, December 31st. Cross your fingers!

Other than that, I'm just waiting on a few CDs of images from recent shoots. I hate waiting! haha.

So don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere. I'm still here for all your model needs! :)

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment