Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Latest Featured Model Gig


I'm excited to announce that I have been chosen as the featured model for a pretty cool website called Indie Music Stop. They're a site that focuses on the music scene and more specifically giving exposure to indie artists.

I came across their post for models to feature on their site while cruising through my typical websites and it just so happens that I had done a shoot a few months back with guitars. I thought it would be really cool to send those photos in and the folks at Indie Music Stop loved it. I just got the email notifying me that my photos and feature are currently up on the site. My feature will be up for 2 weeks and a link will be provided after it's been taken down.

I included a screen shot of part of my feature in the photo associated with this post. If you want to see the whole thing, click HERE. I'll definitely be adding this page as a web tearsheet to my portfolio, which will hopefully be the start of many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment