Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update on Seminar: Change of Location

Just want to inform everyone that there will be a change of location for my “Modeling 101: How to Break Into the Industry the Smart Way” seminar. Due to conflicts with the Woodfin Suites Hotel involving a boycott against them by their former and current employees, I have decided to support the boycott. I will not subject my seminar attendees to targeted protests and will choose a different venue to hold my seminar. To learn more about the boycott, Google “Woodfin Suites Hotel Boycott.”

As of this posting, the date and time has not changed…just the location, which I am keeping within Emeryville.

I’m currently talking to three other hotels that aren’t affected by the boycott in the hopes of booking my seminar there within the same time frame. One or two look promising so it’s just a matter of working out the costs and officially booking the event. So be on the lookout for another update as to the new location of the seminar.

Registration for the seminar is still ongoing, so please send your emails to DaniaDenise@gmail.com for your application, FAQ page and to secure your seat(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment