Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Grew!!!

Imagine my surprise when I got measured recently and found out that I am now 5'5" instead of 5'4"...and I'm 26-years-old! Where did that little one inch growth spurt come from? LOL. One inch in general may not seem like such a big deal but in modeling terms it can be huge for a model's career. Even with shorter models, clients and agencies can be discriminating so that one inch can make or break the possibility for garnering modeling opportunities.

I've already made the changes to my height on my resume and online profiles that state my height. However, even though I managed to officially reach the minimum height requirement for commercial/print modeling, I really have no idea how it happened. So if you email me to ask what's my secret and how I managed to make myself grow even way after I was supposed to, I really wouldn't be able to give you an answer so I apologize in advance about that.

Okay, that was my nerd moment but I just thought I'd share that news with you, my beloved blog readers haha. Don't worry, I will have the detailed modeling and taxes posts up and running fairly soon, hopefully by the end of today so you'll be able to focus on more important things than my growth spurt! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment