Thursday, June 11, 2009

Answering a Reader Question #48

laliafiction Wrote:

#1. Thank you so much for this post! You are not only beautiful and insightful, but also a very effective writer! Well done.
#2. I need some advice - I am a freelance model myself, but lately haven't been able to get much work. I know your time is very valuable, but if you have a moment to respond, I'd like to ask you some questions. Thanks!


Hello and thank you for the compliments. I really appreciate it! If you have any questions or need advice, you (and everyone else that reads my blog) can always contact me at the following email address: daniadenise@gmail.com. I'll be more than happy to help you out and hopefully get you the answers you're seeking. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment