Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dania Denise on the 49 Square Miles Website

I did the online catalog shoot for 49 Square Miles a few months ago but they have finally updated the website and my photos are on the main slideshow when you get to the home page. Yay! So I thought I'd share. To jog your memory, 49 Square Miles is a San Francisco-based company that specializes in custom, hand made leather handbags, belts and accessories. Their products are for the fashionistas at heart and even though I'm not a huge purse fan, I become a groupie when I saw how gorgeous their handbags were!

Check me out (oh, and the products, too haha):

http://www.49sqmi.com/index.php


The slideshow shows different pictures each time you refresh the page so if you're only seeing the same 3-4 images then refreshing it should allow you to see more of the images from the shoot.

If you need a new handbag or just want to add to your collection, then you'll love what 49 Square Miles has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment