Monday, April 21, 2008

Photos From the Art of Hair Fashion Show

So I finally got the images back from the Art of Hair Fashion Show that took place in mid-February of this year. I asked about the hair magazines that I did the shoot for and found out that they pushed back the date to June (boo!). I was originally told that the magazines would be out by April so now I'll have to wait a little bit longer. *sigh* That's one of the things I hate about the industry sometimes--the fact that it takes forever to get the end results from your shoots. Oh, well, that's part of the business. It'll be worth it in the end to finally have those tearsheets in my portfolio!

These are candid shots that my boyfriend (of Blasian Photography) took of me backstage while we were waiting to go on. To keep our hairstyles a surprise, we wore hair scarves before the show. The other photos are of me on the runway, and my other model friend (and partner in crime) Alaina, as well as a group photo of all the hair models (the hair stylist had two younger models and two older models to show the diversity of her hair styles) and some flicks from after the event. The lady with me in the last picture is Ms. Jakki who is the wonderful hair stylist who did our braids:

No comments:

Post a Comment