Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dania Denise Downloadable Wallpapers Now Available


So after some time, I finally managed to get my downloadable wallpapers together. You can now find my Dania Denise downloadable wallpapers on my Myspace page.

I didn't want it to be a free for all with downloading so I put a watermark on the images with the photographer's copyright. I'm instructing folks to message me through Myspace or through email to let me know what screen resolution they'll need. The wallpapers are available in 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x1024.

This way I can see who is interested in my wallpapers and to keep track of how many people are using them.

I actually created these wallpapers myself in Photoshop and I've been having a great time doing them. I will definitely be adding many more wallpaper images over time so be sure to check back often for the latest ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment