Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dania Denise Wallpapers Now on Wallpaperbase.com!

I just found out that my Dania Denise downloadable computer wallpapers have been approved on the popular site, Wallpaperbase.com!

They added some pretty cool features to the wallpapers, including the ability to use my wallpapers as the background for cell phones and offering the HTML code for use in forums, websites, etc. Pretty cool. Of course there aren’t as many on this site that have been uploaded yet. The most recent and up to date ones are on my Myspace page (see my post below about it). But I will work on submitting the rest of these wallpapers to Wallpaperbase.com for those who don’t want to deal with Myspace.

I’m also looking into submitting my photos for use as posters that people can buy online. Many exciting things to come for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment