Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Answering a Reader Question #10


Anonymous Wrote:

hey! so i have a very random question, but it's been on my mind all morning.

this morning i was in the shower and i slipped on some soap, falling down and chipping my two front teeth. i also scraped up beneath my chin quite a bit. i got several stitches on my chin and they believe that it will heal fairly well. my teeth on the other hand will be fixed this monday. the dentist says that it won't be noticeable unless someone is staring very closely at them. i am worried that this will hurt my chances at becoming a model. would photographers be able to fix anything (even if it is very subtle?)

sorry this got so long... my teeth were my favorite part of my face, so i just wanted to see what you think. thanks a bunch for reading all this!! i love reading your blog...it is so helpful! =]


No apologies needed and thanks for being a reader of my blog! Oh, no, that sucks that that happened to you! Well, if the chip is slight and your dentist says it won't be noticeable, then I'm sure you'll be fine. The only reason it'll look bad is because you'll know it's there and I'm sure you'll think it looks worse than it really is. Just human nature but I'm sure to everyone else, it will be invisible. :)

As far as your chances in modeling, slight things like that can definitely be Photoshopped out so don't worry yourself over the matter. Wait until you get your teeth fixed and see how you feel. Try taking some regular pictures and see if there's a noticeable difference. But either way, this should not stop you in your pursuit of being a model. Slight imperfections get airbrushed or Photoshopped away everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment