Friday, June 6, 2008

For Those of You with Questions...

I've noticed that I get a lot of readers who use the comment feature at the bottom of each blog post to ask questions. I used to answer them as a comment under the post where the reader comment originally appeared, but I've found that it can be an extremely long comment, especially if I have to go into detail explaining the topic.

So instead of continuing to do that, I've been doing actual posts, showing the reader's comment/question and then answering it in the post. I find that this is easier and allows the reader to get their information in a more thorough and direct way. However, I know that maybe some of you aren't aware of that and may be checking the post where you commented, looking for my answer.

I'll do my best to drop a quick comment to let you know that your questions have been answered in its own post so make sure to check the more recent posts on here so that you can find the answers you need to your own individual questions.

Hopefully this system will work better and feel free to ask as many questions as you want on here. If you don't want people to see what you've written or need more information, feel free to shoot me an email. Go to my Blogger profile and you'll get access to my personal email, where I often answer questions about the industry and also do model consultations.

So keep the questions coming and be sure to check back...I usually answer reader questions fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment