Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Latest on Dania Denise: Work, Work & More Work!


Hello all my beloved blog readers! I know I haven't been adding posts as frequently as I used to but I've been so busy--don't worry, I have not forgotten about you all and my duty to providing you with tips, information, and resources about the modeling industry.

Since I started working from home full-time (art business, modeling, acting, writing, teaching), my schedule began filling up with clients, projects, and yes, modeling work. I actually got back into acting as well and spent two days last week shooting for an educational company that wanted actors to portray college students and executive professionals for a CD-ROM that will be going in the back of textbooks. That shoot was a lot of fun.

I'm still following up on past shoots I've done over the months...you know how difficult it can be to get copies and tearsheets, but I'm fighting for 'em! Soon as I get a hold of them, I'll definitely be sure to post them here.

It's starting to get to crunch time with the Miss California USA Pageant. This weekend I head to Palm Springs for orientation, where we'll be getting our photos taken for the pageant program book and we'll also be doing a swimwear shoot, as well as learning the choreography and staging. This year the pageant is going to be taking place at the Riviera Resort and Spa...it looks amazing from the photos and I can't wait to be there in person.

I've got to get my interview suit dry cleaned and I've ordered a couple of evening gowns that I'm waiting for in the mail. Once I've tried everything on, I'll be able to narrow down my choices.

I also have a red carpet/media event to promote the pageant down in the Los Angeles Fashion District the following weekend after I get back from the orientation so I'll be doing more traveling as well.

So there's a lot going on but I'm loving every minute! Stay tuned, more model info to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment