Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dania Denise on the Mocha Bride Website!

So the wonderful people I worked with at the Mocha Bride shoot just told me that I am on their website! Pretty cool! It is still being worked on but the overall layout and everything is in place. Go ahead and check out the official Mocha Bride website and you'll see a familiar face on there. =)

Of course it isn't just about me, I'm really excited about this publication coming out and if you or anyone you know is located in the Bay Area (Northern California) and has wedding plans, definitely have them check out Mocha Bride when it comes out. I believe the first issue is set to come out sometime in June or July of this year so only a little while longer to go! But the website looks great and I can't wait to see the final, polished product! I'm all about supporting local businesses and Mocha Bride will definitely be one that I will help to promote!

No comments:

Post a Comment