Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Navigating This Blog

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm slowly but surely making moves to make this blog more user-friendly. As far as I know, there is no search feature that allows you to type in a topic and jump straight to it on my blog and since I have well over 100 posts, I know it can be hard to find what you want to learn more about.

The best alternative I was able to come up with so far is by adding hyperlinked words throughout my posts. By clicking on the word or words, you'll be sent directly to another post that relates to a similar topic.

When I started getting emails/comments about topics that I've already covered, I realized that not many people want to take the time to go through the long list on the right-hand side of the page. So I figure this way will be easier to jump from topic to topic. On some of the older posts, there are links to related topics that can be found at the bottom of the post after the comments part...so check those out, too.

The hyperlinks are in bold and are blue (they turn purple if you've already clicked on them) so they stand out from the rest of the text. Hopefully this helps everyone get the most out of my blog.

Thanks for all the support, comment, and emails...it is an honor to be appreciated and to be seen as a mentor. As long as you keep reading, I'll keep posting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment