Friday, August 10, 2007

To Answer a Question (Jemmica)...

Just to let everyone know, I'm still kinda unfamiliar with some of the features here on blogspot so I may do certain things the difficult way. For those of you who post comments, they get emailed to me but they don't have an email address that I can reply to. While I love comments and reading them, if you have questions that you'd like answered personally, there is an email link available here if you click on the "view my complete profile" link on the right hand side of the page. This will allow me to respond directly to you from whatever email address. :)

To answer Jemmica's question on where to get started and how I got started, you can click on the following links that'll take you directly to two posts dealing with these topics:

How I Got Started

Where Do You Start?

I realize that there are way too many posts for people to go through on here so I will begin adding hyperlinks that will let you jump from one post to another to make navigating easier.

Hope you find all your answers, Jemmica, (if not, email me and ask away!) and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment